We are hiring!
Is that you?
- You have a lot of experience in software development.
- You like to work in a team.
- You eat lambdas for breakfast.
- You're in the mood for Kotlin.
- You value personal responsibility and do not need a static development process.
- You want to understand the business side - so why something should be developed at all. If the requirements are unclear, then you are not too bad to clarify them.
- You don't put yourself in a pigeonhole "backend" or "frontend", but see yourself as someone who does what is necessary at the moment.
- You like to learn new things and are always open to new ideas and technologies.
- You value automation.
- You value quality.
- You can handle Linux.
And you are looking for ...
- Exciting projects, with tangible impact on our modern world
- Creative freedom
- Work-life balance
- Opportunity to become a shareholder of linked-planet